HORAS DE ALUCINAÇÃO

As penosas horas no vomitório são meras alucinações provocadas pelo psicotrópico que é a vida...

segunda-feira, novembro 26, 2007

The Blues

I'm with the blues tonight, my dear. Even though I don't know exactly why they're here. It's just something that happens from time to time. They come and sit, tasting bitter than lime. They bite and rip and tear some shreds apart. And I walk for miles, forgeting I've a heart. Sometimes they just fill me with fear. But they can never make me waste a tear. I breathe hard to squash them down; I pray to God for what I've already found. I kick and cry loud to send them away. But somehow they always find a way to stay. 'Cause they are blues and I am not; and soon all will be over and we'll drop down this cloth. So I sit with them and listen to what they say; and find them to be unexpectantly gay.

  • Lapsus Calami
  • High on Tangerine
  • Chez Lune
  • Comma Verbos
  • Mundo Fantasma
  • Flight
  • Marauder's Sketck Book
  • Seculo Prodigioso
  • Antestreia
  • Cineblog
  • Hollywood
  • DVD
  • Ciencias no Quotidiano
  • Ponto Triplo
  • Viridarium
  • John Howe
  • Alan Lee
  • Daniel Govar
  • Olhares
  • TrekEarth
  • Hubble Site
  • Earth View
  • Earth Observatory
  • Darwin Online
  • Jane Austen
  • Project Gutenberg
  • National Geographic
  • Eden
  • Goober Productions
  • Transience
  • Bow Man
  • Retro Junk
  • Superman
  • Musicovery
  • Opeth
  • Rolling Stone
  • Q4 Music
  • Fundacion Miro
  • Warhol
  • Louvre
  • Nobel Prize
  • Uniao Europeia
  • Nacoes Unidas
    Puzzle Pirates